Kellogg's has recently introduced a workplace initiative designed to increase their employees' access to daylight, discouraging the winter blues! Kellogg’s are inviting staff to either come in an hour late or leave an hour early as studies have shown that during the winter one in 10 sees no daylight at all, leading to slumps in productivity and motivation.
Do you need to increase your employee motivation and energy levels over the forthcoming winter months?
Click here for more details
High energy individuals have the best performance ratings; high energy organisations outperform rest by staggering 400-500% over 10 years. First step on route to reinvigorating, revitalising workforce: give people a compelling reason to come to work.
* Give people work they love
* Draw a line of sight from organisational vision
* Protecting workplace justice
* High octane working practices - inject extra fuel into your dept’s energy tank by:
* Developing one-to-one dialogues
* Get the message across in more creative ways
* Make work fun
* Create a community
* Create resources for dealing with negative emotions
* Promote work flexibility
* Create no fear, high-trust culture
A pivotal job for managers is to role model energy and passion for work, so don’t neglect to top up your own energy reserves.