CBSbutler are an award-winning market leader within Technical and engineering recruitment. We are now looking to expand ambitiously in our Redhill Head Office and have a requirement for 6 ambitious and entrepreneurial apprentices to join our team! Candidates would enter our Apprentice Scheme with a tailored and specialist training programme aimed at taking them on the journey from Trainee Resourcer through to Senior Recruitment Consultant levels and beyond! Initially offering a 12 month fixed term contract progressing to a permanent position upon completion of agreed targets and training.
Why Work For Us?
Award Winning Company:
We have won “Best Technical and Engineering Recruitment Company” for 4 out of the last 5 years as well as “Best Recruitment Agency” to work for two years running and are ranked number 1 in the top 10 best technical recruiters in the UK. We have just been awarded Best Companies 3 stars and listed in the Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Set in a rural surrounding with excellent facilities we offer a recruitment experience like no other. An onsite Gym, Free Parking and Onsite Training Facilities everything you need is under one roof!
Not only will you be supported by a manager and a training provider you will also have access to an In-House specialist Training Manager and an industry mentor to help you get to grips with the role, industry and the company.
Starting out in a candidate focused role you would be looking to headhunt and qualify permanent and contract candidates for our key account managers and business development teams. With an excellent commission scheme on offer apprentices have the opportunity to earn in excess of £30k in their first year.
• Identifying and Headhunting Candidates
• Candidate marketing
• Identifying, qualifying, managing and closing suitable candidates.
• Taking detailed job specifications.
• Writing and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract candidates.
• Organising Interviews
So what do you need to apply?
• Excellent planning and time management skills – Recruitment is fast paced!
• Dynamic – You need to be able to adapt to change and think outside the box
• Pro-Active – Being reactive is a must but the best consultants make things happen.
• Great Communication Skills - Being a largely phone based environment apprentice’s will have to be confident, professional and assertive on the phone.
• Be a Team Player – we are all about team work and to be a success you need to be able to work well with others.
• Ambition – You need to be driven, motivated and determined to succeed
So do you match what we are looking for?
What are we offering?
An excellent basic salary with a built in increment scheme based on successful completion of objectives and targets
An Excellent commission structure
A recognized qualification in Sales and Customer Service
An 8 tier promotion path
Health care and Pension scheme upon successful completion of fixed term contract
Future prospects for a company car
This vacancy has now expired.