Aligning IT & Business in MES Pharma
This conference brings together all stakeholders who play an active role in the Pharma industry and the life sciences scene; our team will be arranging one to one meetings with attendees who are keen to talk about their experiences in MES and the challenges they are facing when recruiting for MES talent and experiences.
With the current skills gap widening across all engineering and technology specialisms this conference is a fantastic place to source new talent and find out about new trends and new developments in MES Pharma.
Find out who is attending by downloading the full list here. This event will be hosting some of the big players in MES that influence change and strategy.
Source: MES 2017 Attendees
Highlighted keynote speakers:
Dr Peter Iles-smith
Design & IT Lead, Fingerprint Serialisation Programme,
Head of Technical - Manufacturing BPP
GlaxoSmithKline / UK
Global Head of Information
Technology and Solutions (ITS)
Vice President Supply Chain
CEO and Co-Founder
List of full speakers download here
Key themes covered at MES & process Minds 2017
- How can you drive MES to the future?
- From data to big data to smart data – how can you leverage DATA out of MES to create business in sights and company value?
- Regulatory Trends – Constantly, changing regulatory, norms and law – But seriously: what’s changed
- What’s going on with plug and produce – How can you seamless integration & use the potential of industry 4.0 in the pharma environment?
- Who knows about efficiency aspects of implementing MES – what are the efficient ways of implementing MES and who can you turn to and learn from?
- Cybersecurity and manufacturing IT: What can be traps and pitfalls of future technologies
There is still time to book your seats to the event.
Please contact Daniel and James TODAY to ensure you book in some time with them at the conference:
Email: email@example.com or James at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call them on: 01737 822 000 to secure your slot.