£120 - £132 per day
over 2 years ago
Focused primarily on 2019 PC Refresh, the individual will provide Verizon internal users with 1st class support of PC hardware, operating systems, and applications. This includes all device types from desktop PC, laptop to mobile devices.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum 2 years experience supporting latest Windows / Office products
Minimum 2 years experience supporting a variety of PC devices
Experience using and supporting Google G Suite
Understanding and support of centralised MFD (multi-functional device) solutions
Outstanding customer service skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Ability to work on your own initiative or part of a busy team
Good personal organisation & time management
Particular attention to detail
Principal Job Responsibilities
● Demonstrate high level of customer care at all times, even in difficult situations.
● Installation, setup and support of PC device hardware, OS, and applications.
● Support to advanced user level across the entire suite of Microsoft Office applications.
● Support to advanced user level across the entire Google G Suite product range.
● Take ownership of problems until a resolution has been delivered to the customer's satisfaction.
● Keep the IT Asset Management Systems up to date at all times.
● Contribute to a healthy and friendly working environment; working closely as a member of a strong International support team.