2nd Line Network Engineer - Basingstoke
15% shift allowance
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of the Project, the Candidate must have SC clearance OR be able to obtain one.
15% shift allowance
Company pension contribution (3-10%)
Personal and Company target bonus of up to 15%
Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions
Excellent career development opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior level IT engineer to take the next step in their career.
You will be joining the team on a 24/7 shift pattern, which is reflected with a 15% shift allowance
The 2nd Line network engineers will be responsible for carrying out daily checks for the following:
*Managing the clients encryption system within the datacentres and remote sites.
* Managing the network topology across the datacentres.
* Managing the LAN networks at each remote site
* Support and participate
*Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures
* Experience in incident resolution and/or system management of secure IT infrastructures
*Awareness of DevOps methodology
Proven technical understanding and support of some or all of:
* Understanding of ITIL Service Management
* Windows Server 2012 platforms
* Microsoft Group Policies
* Microsoft Office 2016
* Supporting Scout Server Thin Client access
* VMware ESX and vCentre
* Management of SAN based storage and backup system (ideally EMC)
* Base understanding of Systems Centre Operations Manage 2012
* Base understanding of Systems Centre Configuration Manager 2012 software delivery
* Anti-Virus management and reporting
Priding themselves as a Global organisation with a long list of achievements, now successfully providing to over 100 countries.
Supporting diversity, health and wellbeing in the workplace whilst being renowned as a responsible business.
Believing people are their biggest asset, they actively promote career progression within the company, you'll be working with those who share your skills and passion for IT, whilst working in an environment with the latest cutting edge technology.