Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£236 - £238 per day
almost 2 years ago
2nd Line Support Analyst
£237 a day
*** Please note that this is an SC Cleared role ***
2nd Line Support Analyst: You will join a dedicated customer Event and Incident Management Support team in Milton Keynes covering 24/7 shifts.You will focus on remotely resolving incidents, increasing the first time fix rates and reducing service effecting incidents to the customers end users.
Your new Company:
IT Consultancy providing services into a central government end client
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of resolving incidents for multiple customers
- Good working knowledge of current software packages
- Good working knowledge of operating systems
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure
- Ability to work on own initiative, address and resolve problems in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to resolve incidents in the server environment/operating systems used by the customer
This is a shift role:
The working patterb is working 12 hour shifts 4 night shifts (7pm-7am) followed by 4 days off > 3day shifts (7am-7pm) followed by 3 night shifts and then 4 days off > 4 day shifts followed by 6days off and the pattern repeats.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth