Up to £1 per annum
8 months ago
2nd Line Support Engineer (24x7- Secure Hosting)
Based in Hampshire
Salary: £30k - £35k plus 15% shift allowance. (10% DV bonus available)
Eligible for SC/DV clearance
- Incident Management: Incident logging, triage and assignment on required toolsets. Manage the Incident to resolution in conjunction with the 3rd parties, keeping the Service Desk record in both Toolsets updated in accordance with agreed Work Instruction and assign any escalations to 3rd
- Event Management: Monitor Notifications and Events generated by automated systems and act as required when particular events/notifications occur.
- Problem Management: Will manage, monitor and resolve Problems in accordance with agreed SLA's
- Patch Deployment: Deployment of monthly security patches to Microsoft server environments using the Microsoft SCCM toolset.
- Change Management: Support and participate as required in all Change Management Activities
- Request Fulfilment: Will receive and fulfil simple Service Requests to provision end-user access to the hosting environment.
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures
- Windows Server 2019
- AD Directory & Group Policy
- MS Certificate Services
- Experience in incident resolution and/or system management of secure IT infrastructures
- Understanding of basic Networking skills - Cisco/Juniper and Citrix SDX Load Balancers
- Good understanding of DNS/ DHCP protocols
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
- Good understanding of VMware ESXi and vCentre
- Understanding of SQL Server 2019
- Management of Anti-Virus management and reporting - McAfee EPO