£30000 - £40000 per annum + additional benefits
3 months ago
2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
Full time permanent
Security Clearance Level SC
Salary to £40000.00
25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
The day job
Looking for results-oriented IT professionals with an interest in technology and desire to develop their long-term careers within this company.
Working a 7.5-hour weekly shift rotation covering a 7am-7pm, Mon-Fri service.
- Accept, diagnose, resolve or re-assign 2nd line tickets
- Create procedures and undertake knowledge transfer for Cloud Operations Analysts (1st Line) in order to allow for 1st Line resolution of tickets wherever possible
- Collaborate with the Customer's Development team in order to suggest improvements to the Cloud platform
- Support for virtual and physical servers
- Virtual networks - configuration and management
- Mounting infrastructure on SCVMM, HyperV
- Microsoft Servers
- Active Directory
- Physical Hardware
- VMWare tools
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you're interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.