£450 - £500 per day
5 months ago
3rd Line Network Engineer - SC Cleared - NPPV 2/3
Location: Hatfield (Hertfordshire)
Rates: £450-£500 per day (inside ir35)
SC / NPPV Cleared
The role requires a skilled technical engineer who is an innovative, engaging, driven individual and has a proven record of achievement.
- CCNP Accredited - in date
- Config amendment skills
- Certification renewals
- Have a proven track record of delivering IT technical network support.
- Familiar with industry standard products and keen to learn new tools and products.
- Self-sufficient and proactive and keen to identify solutions to problems.
- Able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Utilising experience and evolving technical ability to resolve technical incidents, service requests, changes or problems relating to "Data Services" portfolio.
- Deal with customer requests in line with Service definitions and SLA's.
- To escalate and manage incidents and requests to vendors in a timely fashion.
- Management and documentation of information relating to customer incidents, service requests, change and problem, and the effective communication of progress of such events to all stakeholders in line with internal process.
- Collaborate with all our business units to bring about timely resolution of technical issues.
- Ensuring continued development of product knowledge, known issues and troubleshooting techniques throughout the support teams.
- Undertake personal training and development in line with departmental needs and in line with a Personal Development Plan as agreed with Line Manager.
- Development of training, tools and processes to ensure teams increase and develop technical capability.
- Perform as an integral member of the Data Services team providing 24x7x365 service participating in an on-call support rota outside of core hours.
- Perform a SME role for designated clients and technologies.
- Responsible for pro-active review and maintenance of customer infrastructure.
- Participate in the portfolio governance, service design and solutions assurance process to ensure our technical propositions are fit for customer and scalable for the business.