Up to £450 per day
3 months ago
6 Months +
3rd Line Storage and Backup Consultant
Duration: 6 Months+
Rate: £450 a day (inside IR35)
A technical role where the individual will manage Storage and Backups, becomes the SME for at least one client and Storage/Backup technology, and has the ability to manage and investigate complex issues and work independently.
+++ Please note due to the nature of the end client that this is an SC Cleared role +++
* Chosen Subject Matter Expert skills path in Storage and Backup Technology.
* Skilled in service restoration using Storage and Backup Technologies.
* Skilled in the advanced configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Storage and Backup Technologies, such as return to service.
* Skilled use of tooling and automation used by Storage and Backup team.
* Mentoring trainee and junior members as required.
* Primary role supporting ITSM Incident Management and (3rd Line) Change Management.
* (3rd Line) Independently undertake routine repeatable changes/standard changes.
* (3rd Line) Participate as a primary on call member.
* (3rd Line) Independently undertake firmware/software upgrades.
* (3rd Line) Review low level designs.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work to deadlines.
* Demonstrate intermediate Storage and Backup concepts and technologies.
* ITSM ticket management and ITIL.
* Logical thought and investigation.
Apply now and I will call to discuss this role and your situation in more depth