3rd Line Support
Perm - Full time
Salary: £35-40KPA + Benefits
You must be eligible and willing to go ahead with a DV Clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Integration Engineer to cover both hardware and software support on a large and challenging secure MOD site. You will be providing third-line support to site teams and projects on this established and large scale account, one of their most prestigious Defence customers.
It is essential that the successful candidate is willing to undergo a DV Level Security Clearance process for this role, and is eligible to obtain this level of clearance prior to working on this secure Defence site.
* Provide integration reports on new software and hardware entering the estate
* Package and distribute software components to the Enterprise using Microsoft SCCM
* Assist and support of the corporate environment whilst maintaining it's integrity
* Administration of support queues - Incident and workload management
* Progress incidents and problems to their conclusion
* Report anomalies and escalate issues to Team Leader
* Provide third line support to site teams and projects
* Security cleared or eligible, prepared to go to Advanced Clearance
* SCCM Administration - Software distribution, OS deployment and monthly Patches
* Scripting-PowerShell, VBS etc.
* Software integration and compatibility testing
* In depth knowledge of: Group policy, and client end point
* Operating system build and delivery mechanisms
* Good RCA within a complex environment
* Good software packaging knowledge
* Able to effectively troubleshoot application packages
* Application sequencing