3rd Line Support Engineer (Permanent)
Basingstoke based Support Engineer role
Great career progression opportunities
Must be SC Cleared to commence this role.
This Role will require the candidates to go through SC Clearance if you do not currently hold it.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
* Feedback from Customers, Service Delivery Management, Project Manager etc.
* Technical Assessments.
* Proven track record of problem resolutions.
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Successful production of documentation.
* Successful management and implementation of changes.
* Improvement/ enhancements to service delivery.
* Meets and improves service level requirements.
* Successful management of escalations in a timely manner.
* Meets project deadlines and costs within own area of responsibility.
* Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
* Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
* Feedback from colleagues, team manager and other team members.
* Contribution to service improvements.
* Up to date personal learning plan.
Mandatory Skills Required:
Technical 3L Support and troubleshooting skills in: VMware, Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, PKI Solution, RDS, Enterprise Management suite (SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM, SCSM, Service Portal, Sol) and Solar winds.