3rd Line Wintel Engineer (Active Directory)- DV
£400 a day
** Please note that this is a DV Cleared role **
Global IT Consultancy providing services into a central government.
You will join the Messaging & Collaboration team supporting one of our onsite Managed Service customers with a complex Messaging and Collaboration estate.
- Manage, Maintain, Configure & Trouble Shoot of large enterprise environments.
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 experience in particular Windows Active Directory management.
- Has a good understanding of ITIL Service Operations; Incident, Request, Problem & Change Management as it relates to a support role
- Technical qualifications, i.e. MCSA, Hyper V, VCP
- Familiarity with creating & using Powershell scripts to simplify repetitive tasks
- In depth experience in a 3nd Line Support capacity, with demonstrable experience of resolving incidents in complex environments
- An expert understanding of the different versions of Windows Server 2003 - 2016
- Active Directory deployment/configuration/troubleshooting skills/ Group Policy
Please contact me to discuss these roles and your situation in more depth.