Network Analyst (Contract)
London based Network Analyst role
24/7 shift work
6 month contract, likely to extend
Must currently hold live DV Clearance.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
The role holder is self-sufficient and has recognized specialist skills in supporting multiple products for multiple customers in order to maintain the availability and security of the service. The role holder also delivers medium complexity work packages as part of customer implementation projects and has the ability to understand complex situations and activities, also being able to communicate basic technical information to non-technical people.
Mandatory Skills Required:
*Prepared to do 24/7 shift work.
*High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes.
*Proven commercial networking experience.
* Strong, in depth knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. Encryptors, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
* Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware, Experience of network implementation work.
* Good Network Management, Security and Configuration understanding.
* Working knowledge of ISDN, VPN, Broadband solutions.
* Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Desirable Skills Required:
* Previous experience of network design.
* ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
* Understanding of network security.