£300 - £400 per day
2 months ago
4th line Support Engineer/Integrator - (Inside IR35)
Contract - 6 Months
Rate dependent on experience
Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
SKILLS & REQUIRMENTS
- Integration of MOTS and COTS products
- VMWare and Wintel
- 4th line support
- Working with Application and Infrastructure CSA to implement designs
- Understanding of Networking
- Configuration Management
- Designs or undertakes impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
- Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
- Contributes to and may produce project plans for medium size solutions or partial solutions.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered