£23000 - £30000 per annum + Commission, Benefits, Pension
about 2 months ago
Job Family: Account Management
Job Titles: Key Account Executive
Contract type: Permanent
Basic £23-30KPA + Commission + Benefits + Pension
Why join us?
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc, is an emerging public company (NASDAQ: STAF) in the international staffing
sector, engaged in the acquisition and successful integration of US and UK staffing agencies.
The company operates through three business streams: Professional Staffing (US), Commercial Staffing (US)
and Professional Staffing (UK). We focus primarily on supporting accounting and finance, information
technology, engineering, administration, and commercial disciplines.
We offer a comprehensive range of recruitment services, ranging from contract/temporary staffing,
contingency permanent recruitment, retained search and selection, to managed services and RPO.
Staffing 360 Solutions began trading in 2012 and is now eight brands strong. The company expanded from
$5,000,000 million in revenues in 2013 to over $320,000,000 million in revenues on a current annualised
Staffing 360 Solutions is committed to creating a major international publicly held staffing organisation with
varied staffing services through this targeted accretive acquisition strategy.
Irrespective of the company brand that you join, you will find a network and infrastructure that not only
brings experienced management with extensive staffing sector expertise, but a wealth of consultants and
industry partners to effectively execute on various emerging opportunities within this high-growth sector of
our economy. Our many brands operate within the 5 pillars of industry that we serve: finance and
accounting, administrative, engineering, information technology, and commercial staffing.
We offer a modern, professional working environment with a fantastic infrastructure for developing a
successful career within recruitment. To find out more about who we are visit www.staffing360solutions.com
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Staffing 360 Solutions, we believe that eliminating bias and driving change begins in the C-Suite. It is
this core belief that prompted our CEO and Chairman, Brendan Flood to join 1,300 of America's leading
CEO's in CEO Act! On in a commitment to advance diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
The leadership of all our brands has pledged to promote equity for members of all ethnicities, disabilities,
spiritual beliefs, genders, and sexual orientation. In practice, that will mean a comprehensive effort to
ensure our selection, hiring, on-boarding and promotion practices that promote those beliefs.
We are dedicated to making every effort to make our Board, C-Suite and organisation accurately reflect the
diverse and rich capabilities in the world.
Customer service excellence is the driving force of our organisational success.
Our Key Account Executive's partner with their clients and are responsible for, managing new and existing
accounts, driving revenue and growth while maximising process efficiencies.
You will work closely with all members of the account development team, to develop client relationships
ensuring their continued success, exceeding their expectations while ensuring that you leverage and build
out the intended value offerings.
- One of the key points of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of recruitment solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Developing and identifying new business opportunities within existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Developing accounts / networking client contacts and new buying points.
- Attend review meetings, with the Account Manager, for existing clients at agreed time frames to ensure the highest service levels are delivered and maximum business return.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Working with team members to ensure consistent service is delivered in-line with client service delivery agreements.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
If of interest please apply to find out more!