£30000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Account Executive/Account Manager - Recruitment
+ Account development role within IT Recruitment channel
+ Salary £30k + and fantastic OTE potential - no commission limit
+ Long term existing clients - very warm desk
+ Fantastic benefits - 25-30 days holiday, pension, healthcare/dental, 8x Life Assurance
Opportunity to join an extremely warm recruitment desk withink an expanding IT division. Company has developed and exisiting channels within the top players in the UK Infrastructure markets and requires an dedicated Account Executive or Manager to help take it to the next level.
If you have previous Recruitment or Account executive experience within the recruitment then we want to hear from you.
We're looking for a full-time Recruitment Account Manager to join our inclusive and collaborative team. The role comes with a generous salary of £30-60k p/a (or more), some remote working and an excellent benefits package.
In this Recruitment Account Executive/Manager role, you will provide expert relationship and operational delivery to a specific UK Account. If you were already in this Recruitment Account Manager role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
* Proactively building collaborative & productive business relationships within your dedicated and assigned client programme
* Attending client review meetings and providing subject matter expertise
* Ensuring that we partner with our clients to consistently deliver a 'high road' recruitment and worker engagement experience What skills and experience do we require?
* A passionate and influential expert in recruitment delivery
* The ability to deliver tangible, measurable results through a forward-thinking practical approach
* Proven experience in candidate attraction with excellent sourcing abilities
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use