£24000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
CBSbutler is an award-winning specialist Technical and Engineering recruitment agency with offices based in London and Redhill. We work with globally recognisable brands and place candidates on a contract and permanent basis across a broad array of interesting roles and skillsets.
We are recruiting an Account Executive to join our highly successful recruitment team. You will work alongside some of the most successful recruitment consultants in the industry and help us do what we do best; enhance the careers of our candidates at globally recognised clients.
Customer service excellence is the driving force of our organisational success. Our Key Account Executive's partner with their clients and are responsible for, managing new and existing accounts, driving revenue and growth while maximising process efficiency's.
You will work closely with all members of the account development team, to develop client relationships ensuring their continued success, exceeding their expectations while ensuring that you leverage and build out the intended value offerings.
2021 is proving to be an incredible year in our industry and we have some ambitious plans as we continue to see growth across all areas of our organisation. To support these plans, we are recruiting people who are looking for a new challenge, want to make a difference, and want to be part of an international business to come and join our team. To find out more about our 360 Recruiter development programme, please apply now!
As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc, you can also expect a huge range of benefits including the following:
- A market-leading salary
- Uncapped, no threshold commission scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential with clear promotion targets at all levels
- Innovative learning and development
- Annual President Club trips and Top Performer incentives
- Weekly and monthly sales incentives
- Annual summer and winter parties - when COVID-19 allows!
- A comprehensive wellness package including;
- Private medical insurance
- Private GP service 24/7
- Optical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 50% discount - Gym membership
- Lifeworks EmployeeCare app - retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + 3 additional company holiday days
- Company pension scheme
- Dog-friendly offices
- Season ticket loans
- Key client contact for all matters specific to the accounts you support
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of recruitment solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and identifying new business opportunities within existing clients and/or identify areas of
- improvement to meet sales targets
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Working with team members to ensure consistent service is delivered in-line with client service delivery agreements.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Proactively attracting, sourcing, and qualifying prospective candidates to discuss opportunities with them.
- Generating qualified business leads.
- Managing candidate relationships through the full hiring lifecycle
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Existing experience within a delivery-focused / Account Management role within a recruitment agency with a track record of increasing revenue through developing existing accounts.
- Track record of taking the initiative to continually improve service delivery and develop innovative recruitment solutions.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- You will enjoy working as part of a team with a positive attitude and have a 'can do' outlook on life.
- Accomplished communication skills; highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail, IT Literate.
If you're interested in learning more about a career in recruitment, then apply now!