Active Directory Engineers x 3
Clearance: MOD DV
Start Date: ASAP
* Technical Leadership and/or support of Active Directory related projects and operational support.
* Support for teams requiring Active Directory support.
* LDAP integration, Certificates, Group Policy Admin, Domain Controller deployment and support, custom schema extensions, ADFS, PKI, and DNS, user logon scripts.
* Support to activities such as:
o Domain upgrade projects.
o Scripting, e.g. to automate system administrative tasks, reporting.
o Office 365 related services and integration.
o Troubleshooting of issues related to authentication
o Microsoft (and other) services development/integration activities, such as Skype, OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint
* Engaging with Security Teams, Core Network Team, SCCM Team, Workstation Support Teams, Mobile Device Management Team, Trainers, and others as required.
* Participate in informal and formal reviews of the above.
* Test Scripts will support both confidence testing and the evidencing against requirements.
* Working in Agile groups working to produce scrum sprints and meet objectives
Strong Windows infrastructure knowledge of the MS Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 estate
Expert AD design, integration,installation, monitoring & troubleshooting skills
Strong Windows XP/7/10 knowledge relating to AD
Experience in LDAP integration, Certificates, Group Policy Admin, Domain Controller deployment and support, custom schema extensions, ADFS, PKI, and DNS, user logon scripts.
Hardware - peripherals and basic internal installations
Microsoft Office Testing or Support and Standard Consumer Off the Shelf (COTS) Testing or Support
Network infrastructure troubleshooting skills
Experience in AD testing, integration, change management procedures
Experience of Server Virtualisation - ESX or Hyper-V
Cloud platform integration for AWS and Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Certification (MCSA/MCSE/ MCITP/MCTS)
Experience of SharePoint, StarTeam/AIX/SQL/CITRIX/Sanctuary/Veritas Clustering/McAfee EPO/Netcool/SCCM
Experience using GitHub/Jira and automation knowledge