City of London, London
20 days ago
* 25 days annual leave plus three days off at Christmas * Option to buy/sell additional days
* Hybrid Working * Life cover * Critical Illness cover * Income protection * Pension Scheme
* Wellbeing support, including generous absence pay, access to Digicare + and an Employee Assistance Programme * Weddings & birth vouchers * Loyalty awards * Employee & client referral awards
* Professional subscriptions * Salary reviews twice a year * Community volunteer scheme
*Fundraising matching * Perkbox * Eye Tests * Cycle to work
Location: City of London EC2A 2AP
Role: Administration Assistant R&D Tax Team - Permanent
We're a dynamic, leading UK firm of accountants and business advisers, who've been helping our clients, our people and our communities thrive since 1923. As trusted advisers to businesses, private individuals and not for profit organisations, we're passionate about helping our clients achieve their ambitions supporting them through good and tough times. Our highly experienced people consisting of over 60 partners and more than 65 0 staff have the strategic insight, drive and dedication to deliver results.
* Experience of working with a Professional Services organisation
* Advanced level knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Have a professional manner on the telephone and in email correspondence
* Familiar with typing and formatting reports including tables and spreadsheets
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with clients, team members, and firm leadership
* Effective organisational skills and ability to manage own workload
* A desire to take an interest in the clients and business
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Pro active and ability to work on own initiative
* Strong team player but also able to work independently and use initiative
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our fast growing R&D team in London. The R&D Team is part of our wider Tax and Legal Team. You will work with the partners and directors leading the R&D team to deliver a proactive and professional secretarial and administrative support to team members. This role is perfect for someone that is good at adapting, willing to learn, is confident with Microsoft office applications, can follow instructions methodically yet be pro active and not afraid to use their own initiative, is prepared to support others, has strong grammar and eye for detail. This person will be entrusted to deliver a high level of administrative work with the utmost professionalism.
* Assist with diary management for the R&D Director and other key members of the team
* Supporting the R&D team to track delivery related tasks and providing regular status updates to R&D Director
* Providing commercial support including tracking and following up on leads, managing CRM, preparing and formatting
proposals, presentations etc.
* Client set up on Fibre including anti Money Laundering procedures preparing and sending Letters of Engagement, client set up forms etc.
* First draft letters for approval / amendment by partners/managers/rest of team
* Scanning, filing, and organising client records/files, daily post received, archiving where necessary