Woolwich, Greenwich, S. E. London, London, England
£18000 - £20000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A leading education consultancy are now looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the Higher Education sector in a similar role.
Within this role you will:
- Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- General office duties
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Be responsible for the coordination and administration of student admissions and the teaching programme
Skills and knowledge required:
- Knowledge of the higher education sector is essential
- Some knowledge of vocational qualification and assessment is beneficial
- Excellent administration skills and experience evidenced by a recent and successful track record in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards of accuracy
- Problem solving skills demonstrating the ability to understand and discuss complex issues.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, including experience of working collaboratively with representatives from across an organisation.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, IE and of database applications.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, work to tight deadlines if required
Degree is not required but is preferred for this role.