Horsham, West Sussex
£40000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Horsham , West Sussex
Flexible on salary
A world leader in the Renewable Energy sector are looking to expand their business and team in the Manufacturing and production area of the business. This role is very important to the business as you will developing new manufacturing methods to meet the demands of the Research and development department. You will be in control of the whole lifecycle of production through the early stages of concept right away through to the end of production.
What they Require:
This role is hands on and would need a strong technical brain from a degree educated background in engineering. The role requires significant direct experience working in an Advanced Manufacturing Engineering role and have strong understanding of Advanced Manufacturing Techniques. My client operates in a lean manufacturing environment and uses a range of 6-Sigma tools. It is important you have experience in both and a background in either Additive Manufacturing, Advanced Robotics, Laser Processing, Deposition or Sintering technologies.
Responsibilities - Advanced Manufacturing Engineer - West Sussex
- Delivery of new processes through the development life-cycle that achieve required performance metrics (KPI's)
- Critically assess equipment performance making clear recommendations for improvements and driving implementation plans to achieve volume, yield and cost targets.
- Assist in the design and development of process equipment tooling and fixtures.
- Research and propose new potential processes/technologies.
- Specify and implement new equipment and tooling to improve processes.
- Assist in the acquisition of new equipment, including planning for delivery and commissioning.
If you want to work for a forward-thinking company and will be future of Engineering, then do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'