£85000 - £120000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Advanced Drug Development (ADD) Product Manager
£85,000 - £120,000 basic salary
A global leader in technology services for the insurance industry is searching for an experience Advanced Drug Development (ADD) Product Manager to join their purpose-led team based in London.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for product development and data management whilst following industry trends.
- Research customers, market needs, and requirements.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Establish and maintain the product roadmap by prioritising solutions aligning with business goals.
- Work with the marketing department to create product collateral and sales artifacts.
- Conduct product demonstrations for partners and key prospects.
- Support sales team during the sales process in the demonstration and deployment of the product.
- Contribute and attend industry conferences, trade shows, and deliver presentations.
- Conduct hands-on and external analysis of competitive products.
- Deep understanding of life sciences industry with focus on clinical data management process, industry trend, and future roadmap.
- Hands-on product management experience with demonstrated understanding of product life cycle and software development.
- Experience in product management in healthcare / life sciences / CRO industry.
- Knowledge of product IP-related processes and requirements.
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with wide spectrum of customers.
- Solid multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
- Hands-on experience in managing clinical data management projects is highly preferable.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.