£350 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
6 months ago
Agile coach specialist x4
6 months Contract
£350-£450 per day inside IR35
Agile Coach Specialist Job Description:
In this job, you will be responsible for setting up and improving all Agile processes across Base Management and Data. You will live and breathe build, measure, learn and you will have a deep relationship with the Scrum Masters and Product Owners. You will be responsible for making sure that we constantly improve processes to ensure the vehicles of product delivery are faster, so that the team creates the best experiences for our customers and maximises commercial value. You will act as an agile evangelist, working with other teams to make sure we integrate our agile ways of working into our non-agile processes, share our best practices and learn from others. You will act as a coach and mentor to our scrum masters and PO's on their journey to agile marketing.
Agile Coach Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for formulating a strategy for the transition from Project based delivery to Product based delivery
- Drive the delivery and implementation of the Agile strategy across the Base Management and Data community.
- Be a role model for agile development within the organisation, ensuring that all stakeholders understand the agile principles and the part they need to play to contribute to successful delivery.
- Ensure all teams maintain a cycle of continual improvement, acting on feedback solicited from stakeholders during the transformation
- Alignment of new ways of working with existing legacy deliveries outside of Base Management and Data.
- Integrating Agile teams or departments within the wider processes of a predominantly non-Agile company.
- Encouraging the proliferation of Agile best practices between different teams.
- Mentoring and coaching of Agile team facilitators.
- Supporting teams in overcoming resistance to working in an agile way
- Measuring the results of transitioning to Agile.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Coaching at all levels on how to best work in an Agile way, including taking other stakeholders groups with us.
- Expertise in agile methodologies across a range of functions including commercial roles, campaign management, marketing, data and insight)
- Process improvement; Improves processes and ensures the vehicles of product delivery are faster
- Deep Agile expert, with previous experiences in agile coaching. Helping teams adopt new mindsets and ways of working