£400 - £500 per day
over 2 years ago
3 months +
Safety & Airworthiness Engineer - Military Aircraft
+ 3 month initial contract
+ Military aircraft experience required
+ £400-500 per day
+ To carry out particular risks analysis of a large military aircraft
To carry out two tasks:-
* To carry out an examination of the certification basis of a large military aircraft.
* To carry out particular risks analysis of a large military aircraft
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Categorize systems
2. Develop evidence definition matrix.
3. Initial Review of MoD and other documentation records and generate Contents Lists. Desk-top review of other potential sources.
4. Review Contents List and identify prospective evidence against the system.
5. Undertake evidence review detailing what detail was available, assigning a strength level.
6. Review any shortfalls in evidence.
7. Generate report and present to client.