6 months ago
6 Month Contract
Active DV clearance essential
An experienced Application Integration Engineer is required for the project. They should have a good level of knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange and SQL Server. They need to be a good team worker with good communication skills to work alongside other integrators and the wider engineering team. Any knowledge of general infrastructure and networking would be advantageous.
Key Performance Indicators
- Where appropriate there is demonstrable evidence that the work of others has been well managed, e.g. positive feedback received from those being managed.
- Coached colleagues and mentees have benefited from the advice provided.
- Leadership is being provided in at least one technical area.
- Knowledge is being shared within the team.
- When implemented, the designs successfully integrate with other parts of the solution and meet the requirement specification.
- Consistently produces deliverables, which require minimal rework following a peer review prior to the engineering phase.
- Work is delivered to agreed timescales.
- Issues are notified in a timely manner.
- Responses are provided within the agreed timeframe.
- Produces maintainable solutions with a low density of defects.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
- Can produce tangible evidence of how they have proactively identified and resolved potential issues and risks to enable successful delivery.
- Is able to provide evidence of clear and concise communication to a technical and non-technical audience, utilizing appropriate language and terminology.
- Can produce evidence of how their ideas have benefitted their own team and other teams, e.g. design implemented, published processes, developed standards, identified and implemented tools etc.
- Can produce evidence of how they have positively contributed to other teams.
- Is able to provide evidence of how they have influenced customer requirements
- Evidence that Corporate and local methodologies have been followed.
- Evidence of input to local processes. These local processes are in regular use and have been successfully audited.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant methods and processes.