about 1 year ago
One of the largest systems integrators in the world who are at the leading edge of technology are seeking an Applications Integrator (SC Cleared) to be part of their growing organisation.
Working on challenging projects where you will have exciting opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies and work closely with all project stakeholders.
You will be joining a well established team and have experience of the following technologies -
- Indepth knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in Installing and configuring Active Directory
- Experience in Installing and configuring SharePoint
- Experience in Installing and configuring Exchange
- Experience in Installing and configuring SQL Server
- A good team worker with good communication skills to work alongside other integrators and the wider engineering team.
- Confidence to challenge approaches and solutions where applicable
- Any knowledge of general infrastructure and networking would be advantageous.
- Any knowledge of Linux would be advantageous
The role requires strong technical skills and knowledge along with excellent communication skills.
They are looking for committed people who will work together to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas.
Individuals must be able to work as part of a team and who are committed to raising standards and providing a high class customer experience.
The role will be based out of Bracknell with some traveling to client sites.