£300 - £310 per day + Inside IR35
2 months ago
Application Packager - BPSS or SC Cleared
£300.00-310.00 Inside IR35
6 Month Contract
Opportunity to go perm
MSI packaging, AppV, SCCM
- Applies experience and subject matter knowledge to solve Application Installation and Deployment issues
- Exercises independent judgement and best practices to identify and select a solution
- Works with and under the direction of the Team Lead and designated staff
- Provides technical support and input during the UAT / Solutions Assurance / Component Testing phase
- Demonstrates ability to follow account specific Packaging Standards and Guidelines.
- Contributes to knowledge sharing and process improvement within the team, and associated audiences
- Will provide advice to colleagues in order to help make decisions on complex packaging requirements, or as required to enable the timeous production of a completed application package and associated documentation
- Owns and contributes to the technical design of customer solutions.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to create and develop standards, guidelines, workflow processes and best practices
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical meetings with internal and external customers
- Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP/RFQ questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with the customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery
- Understanding of the Application Management Life cycle
- Technical background in Application Packaging Tool sets
- Technical background in Application Virtualization Toolsets
- Understanding in 32/64 bit Operating System Architecture
- Technical background in the Windows Registry
- Technical background in Scripting
- Technical background in automated Enterprise Software Delivery solutions
- Use of consulting skills (questioning, listening, ideas development, influencing, etc.
- Desirable experience or knowledge in AppSense, Application Compatibility and other tools within the Application Packaging Workspace.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.