CDI - 1201270_1674465768
Up to £750 per day
4 days ago
Job title: Applications Architect
Location: Hampshire/Hybrid (3 days per week on site)
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £750 per day inside ir35
SC security clearance is required for this role
I am looking for an Applications Architect for a client of mine who are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector to expand their leading Biometrics team in the delivery of a cutting-edge technical solution spanning multiple government agencies.
No previous experience working with Biometrics solutions is required but would be an advantage.
Your experience as an Applications Architect:
- Good technical understanding of Software Applications, Web applications and Web services.
- As an Applications Architect. In-depth technical understanding of Software Applications, Web applications and Web services.
- Experience producing application design artefacts to meet requirements, both functional and non-functional.
- As an Applications Architect. Problem solving skills to diagnose issues with Software Applications and their integration.
- Ability to understand and diagnose issues with complex data structures and messaging formats.
- Scripting (Linux or Windows) or Programming background.
- As an Applications Architect you will be working in a team following Agile best practices and tooling.
- Development/Integration of Java-based Web applications using technologies such as Tomcat, JBOSS. Messaged based Queuing systems i.e., QPID, WMQ, Rabbit.
If you are interested in this Application Architect role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829