£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Based in Dartford Kent with hybrid remote working
£28,000 - £32,000 with 10% annual bonus
My client who is leading electronic manufacturer for the Automotive industry have an exciting new position for someone that is looking to develop their engineering skills, they can offer a fantastic training programme to ensure your development with excellent benefits and fantastic team to support you.
My client manufactures complex Electronics products and systems and supply their products globally.
If you are apprentice trained and are looking for next step up in your career this would be the perfect position for you.
Responsibilities - Applications Engineer - Kent
- Support the Engineering team by capturing customer requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Work closely with suppliers to deliver the customer requirements
- Develop solutions to applications problems/opportunities
- Prepare technical documentation includes CAD drawings and system schematics and installation instructions
- Provide technical information support
- Lead technical training programs
- Travel to different exhibitions and trade events
Key Skills/Experience - Applications Engineer - Kent
- Apprentice trained preferably in automotive/electronics company
- HNC/BTEC qualified
- 18 months industry experience
- Knowledge of vehicle or machinery installation
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in joining a forward-thinking company who can offer a training and development to develop your career then this is the position for you. Please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'