over 1 year ago
6 Month Contract
If successful, you will play a key role in future application packaging & development. You will also be redeveloping new application requests, working on 3rd line application incidents, application quality assurance & application migrations between live & UAT environments as part of a Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration.
* Excellent understanding of applications.
* Ability to install/uninstall and troubleshoot applications
* Application personnalisation via RES or AppSense
* Understanding of packaging technologies such as MSI and App-V.
* Knowledge of packaging toolsets such as AdminStudio/InstallShield Capture tools.
* Ability to create MSI/Transforms/Patches and App-V packages.
* Strong understanding of virtualisation tools such VMware Workstation/vSphere/Horizon View and HyperV
* Knowledge of distribution of software via SCCM and deployment into Citrix Environment.
* Use of PowerShell Configuration Tool and monitoring application distribution via SCCM.
* Investigating new application distribution or packaging technologies (VMware View/RDSH/AppVolumes/App-X etc.)
* Applications Domain experience - Server and client applications, workplace, web etc.
* SCCM 2012 & SCCM 2016 Knowledge