Up to £50000 per annum
over 2 years ago
SC willing to go through DV or DV Cleared
£50KPA + Benefits
The suitable candidate will be able to work as part of a team or on an individual basis undertaking all aspects of Application Packaging from initial discovery/assessment, through User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to final deployment in a secure environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Package and distribute software components to the Enterprise.
* Generating and documenting new Application packages in response to requirements.
* Software integration and compatibility testing in a Win 7 environment.
* Ensuring that packaged products meet set requirements and specifications.
* Carry out troubleshooting/fault resolution activities where required.
* Customer engagement to manage UAT activities
* Creation and management of support records using Service Management Tool
* Report anomalies and escalate issues to Team Leader.
* Writing, reviewing and maintaining processes and procedures.
* Suggest improvements and innovations (CSI&I) that could assist with the introduction of efficiencies into the environment.
* Provide guidance and mentoring to other support team members as Subject Matter Expert to support Incident resolution or Problem investigation activities.
* Work with business and security frameworks (ITIL, JSP, IMN).
· Team Player
· Good Communication Skills
· Minimum 3-5 years' experience of:
App-v Packaging & Troubleshooting - preferably v5
MSI Packaging & Troubleshooting
SCCM Administration (2012 preferable) - Software distribution and OS deployment.
· Silent installation techniques and troubleshooting
· Knowledge of different packaging tools/installer engines including Orca & Flexera Admin Studio.
· Scripting - VBS, Batch etc.
· Working knowledge of Power Shell.
· Software integration and compatibility testing in a Win 7 environment.
· Win 7 App Locker experience
· Server 2008 R2 Group policy experience (AGPM) and client end points.
· Understanding of Operating System build and delivery mechanisms.
· Good RCA within a complex environment.
· DV or SC and eligible for DV
· Knowledge of Sys Track
· ITIL Foundation