£375 - £420 per day
almost 2 years ago
Applications Technical Lead
Paying up to £420 depending on experience
Based in Hook
You must hold active DV Clearance to gain access to client site
This is a multi-skilled leadership role for a senior software engineer with technical skills in design, build, packaging, integration, and test. The role will require the individual to be able to translate technical solutions in to specific engineering tasks and direct a team of software engineers accordingly.
· Lead a Team of 6 Application Engineers in the upgrade of the several software applications.
· Approve the High Level Design plus a design review
· Approve the Low Level Design plus design review
· Lead the Team in the packaging and testing of the applications through development, integration, system test, preproduction and live environments
· Lead the Upgrade/migration process
· Lead the team in the production of build and installation documentation
· Lead the team during the Release of the applications through the various environments into live
· Ensure that the approvals and technical artefacts are produced and approved for the various governance readiness reviews and milestones (Integration, Verification and release in to Preprod and Production.
· Co-ordinate and manage technical meetings and test sessions with the client including. SAT and SAT
· Lead the Team in the development of the test scripts together and with the building the new adobe packages
· Support the Transition Team and Security Teams when managing the deployment of the Adobe Applications
Experience of being a senior Tech Lead on a major secure IT infrastructure;
Producing and reviewing formal design documentation to industry standards ;
Build of major systems/sub-systems and release into production via the technical approval process
Windows Server 2008 and 2012R2