City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Perks on offer
about 2 years ago
Architect required to join a superb practice of architects and designers that creates immersive, multi-sensory and seductive environments for its clients in the retail, restaurants and hotels sector
You will become part of a team that hails from all over the globe and be encouraged to add your own flavour and bring new ideas to the studio.
The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution.
Key Requirements for the role
- highly motivated Architect with a passion for creating innovative retail and F&B for the luxury market
- proven experience in design and large-scale architecture
- proven experience in planning large scale department stores and a background in experiential design.
- strong understanding of detail and material specification
- proven leadership skills; collaborating with and motivating team member
Responsibilities to include:
- project management and package leadership across concept, developed and technical design of projects
- develop designs according to client brief and expectation across design phases
- Coordinating with sub-contractors where necessary
- managing efficiency of delivery content and design and drawing methods
- qualified Architect; Part III or equivalent
- advanced level skills in AutoCAD and Rhino (Revit also preferred)
- strong knowledge of geometry i.e. Grasshopper, 3DS Max etc.
- strong knowledge of packages and construction detailing
- strong sketching ability
- excellent communication & presentation skills
- ability to work on and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- ability to work to tight deadlines and work collaboratively under pressure
- Flexible working hours
- In house chef providing complimentary cooked lunches, 5 days a week (commencing end Jan 2019).
- Yoga & Pilates classes twice a week
- Personal fitness classes 2-3 times a week (times / days varies)
- Monthly life drawing classes held in the office.
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme following completion of probationary period.
- End of year bonuses are awarded performance based / pro-rata for time served at the Directors discretion (depending on economic success of the business in each calendar year)
- Annual salary reviews