Newly Qualified Architect required to join one of Londons leading consultancies in the design of unique working environments, working from concept to completion of projects working across all the RIBA design stages, but with an emphasis on stage 3 onwards.
- Designing World class buildings;
- Involvement with all phases of the design process, including programming, concept design, schematic design, design development, specification and tendering processes;
- Support the Principals to develop the client, contractor and design team communications, developing and maintaining strong external and internal relationships;
- Prepare plans, elevations, details and sections through to detailed construction drawings.
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect;
- Proficiency in Revit a must, experience in Rhino, Grasshopper, and 3Ds Max advantageous;
- Proven track record in design, documentation drawings;
- Experience in commercial and high-rise design would be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills ;
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills;
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across the firm, with clients, and with other key constituents
Great list of perks and benefits on offer that you would expect to find working for a leading Studio on some truly outstanding projects.