Senior Architectiural Technician wanted to join a project team on a permanent basis in Norwich. The successful candidate will be able to provide evidence, have keen attention to detail and high-quality examples of work available. You will need to be able to display a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an AJ100 practice renowned for excellence in architecture and heritage/conservation. You will work alongside the Norwich team and assist the leadership team with effectively managing and delivery on projects.
Your role will include:
- Advising Architects at RIBA Stages 1, 2 and 3 in development of architectural designs.
- Leading a support team of technical staff, and occasionally recently qualified Architects and Assistant Architects, through RIBA Stage 4 and into Stage 5.
- Evaluating materials and products for durability and whole life properties.
- Liaising directly with Heritage Consultants, Ecologist, Principal Designer, MEP Engineer and Structural Engineer to coordinate design of Works Packages.
Below experience in all applications submitted:
- Must be proficient in Revit and BIM.
- Have good working knowledge of current UK building construction and regulations.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy and report writing skills.
- An appetite for business development via local and national networking, repeat business and practice wide campaigns.