£20000 - £25000 per annum
23 days ago
Based in Plymouth
Up to £25,000
A leading design and manufacturing company in the defence sector are looking for a skilled Assembler from a production build background.
The client manufactures high tech electro-mechanical equipment/products that are specific to the customers specifications. They need someone that can help with the production of their products/systems to supply the naval sector of their business
The Role - Assembler - Plymouth
- Be involved with accurate assembly of equipment within the project time
- Be able to read engineering drawings to ensure you can assemble the product to the customer specification
- You will use a range of power tools to complete assembly of mechanical components
- Be a part of the electrical assembly by fitting/assembling cable looms
- Check the work reaches the correct quality standard that is required and ensure all work documentation is kept up to date.
- Keep the workshop clean and tidy
Key Skills/Experience - Assembler - Plymouth
- Solid experience working in a production build environment
- Previous experience in working with electro-mechanical products
- Strong understanding on how to use hand tools and be able to read engineering drawings
- Team player
Benefits - Assembler - Plymouth
- 26 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection Scheme
- Life assurance
This role is not to be missed, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'