£25000 - £27000 per annum
9 months ago
Assembly / Assembler / Production Technician / Production Assistant
Based in Chertsey Surrey
£25,000 - £27,000
We are currently recruiting for an Assembly Technician on behalf of our client who design and manufacture electronic products for the Defence industry. You'll be responsible for Electronic and Mechanical assembly as well as providing ongoing support of products in order to meet business needs.
- Prototype assembly, mechanical assembly and wiring.
- Use basic surveying instruments.
- Looking after data records of all systems and providing information to Management.
- Read and interpret assembly/engineering drawings alongside circuit diagrams.
- Quality check assembled Products
- Reporting Mechanical and Electrical faults.
- Product Testing
Skills / Experience required:
- Mechanical, Electronic, Prototype and General assembly
- Component soldering (for PCB repair)
- Surface mount PCB modification
- Wiring and prototype wiring
- Fault finding to the component level
- Able to read Engineering drawings
- Able to obtain SC security clearance
If you are interested in role, please 'APPLY NOW'