£14.22 - £18.70 per hour
2 months ago
Cambridgeshire, 12 month contract
£14.22 p/h (PAYE) - £18.70 per hour (Umbrella)
Due to further expasion, a leading manufacturer of high tech microscopes is now seeking an Assembler (Assembly Technician) to join a busy engineering department in the assembly of plinths used for Scanning Electron Microscopes.
This is an initial 12 month rolling contract paying £14.22 per hour (PAYE)/£18.70 per hour (Umbrella), based in Cambridgeshire.
Full training will be provided, any kind of technical engineering background will be considered.
A global distributor of electro-mechanical Scanning Electron Microscopes used within the highly regulated life sciences, manufacturing, research, teaching and clinical fields.
A well-established, stable organisation offering the security of a long-term contract and an opportunity to gain experience and upskill within a niche field working on a unique product.
As an Assembly Technician your responsibilities will include;
- Undertake assembly, sub-assembly and functional test of plinth assembly to build/test procedure within flow line.
- Electrical wiring and mechanical assembly.
- Fit column and stages to plinth assembly within the flow line.
- Configure the systems to customer order.
- Responsible for the maintenance of test equipment under his/her care.
- Comply with company health and safety procedures.
- Ensure that Takt Times are achieve.
- Ensure cleanliness of area is maintained at all times.
- Any experience in a technical engineering role (assembly experience is beneficial but NOT essential)
- Keen to learn and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and driven
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.