£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Workshop Assembly & Test Technician Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Assembly & Test Technician on behalf of our client who has over 100 years of experience within the Maritime industry. You'll be responsible for Unpacking/Assembling/Testing/Inspecting/Packing shop orders. You'll have good knowledge of PCB modification and component soldering for repair alongside some experience with radar systems and fault finding. This role offers great opportunities and an excellent career path with a leading company. If this opportunity appeals to you then please get in touch.
This opportunity is based in Surrey
- Prototype assembly/ Mechanical assembly and wiring.
- Use basic surveying instruments.
- Looking after data records of all systems and providing information to Management.
- Be able to understand and read assembly/engineering drawings alongside circuit diagrams.
- Reporting Mechanical and Electrical faults.
Skills / Experience required:
- Component soldering (for PCB repair)
- Surface mount PCB modification
- Wiring and prototype wiring
- Mechanical and General assembly, prototype assembly
- Unit fault finding
- Fault finding to the component level
- Testing units to their test specifications
- Test sub-assembly to their test specifications
- Read electronic circuit-diagram
- Read Mechanical technical-diagrams
- Able to obtain SC security clearance
If you are interested in role, please 'APPLY NOW'