Horsham, West Sussex
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Assembly Team Lead
Based in Horsham
A market leading technology manufacturing company are looking for an Assembly Team Lead. Your role is a vital part of assembly team as you will be responsible for managing the day to day output of the assembly area.
The Responsibilities - Assembly Team Lead - Horsham
- Lead and organise the team's activities to the agreed production plan
- Ensure Works Orders are assembled, built and tested to agreed specification
- Manage the assembly and fabrication of components for Prototype development builds
- Support other Manufacturing areas as required
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering on continuous improvement activities
- Maintain build and inspection documentation records
- Assist in the creation of Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Lead, follow and comply with Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy following all activities
The Assembly Team Lead role will be responsible for a small team of 4-6 Assembly Technicians whose skill sets are as follows:
- Hands on experience - mechanical assembly/fitting
- Wiring experience, welding experience
- Production-build background
- Up to date experience of working with workshop equipment eg pillar drill , lathe , mill , grinding wheel
The role will be a mix of both hands on and supervisory responsibilities, meaning that you will need some or all of the above skills in addition to leadership experience.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'