£10.00 - £14.00 per hour
7 months ago
6 months contract with potential extension
Up to 14.00 per hour
Based in Cambourne Cambridgeshire
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven assembler or someone that is keen to get into the assembly field. My client manufactures high tech scientific instruments and is a leading manufacturer in Microscopes. If you have passion for assembling and have hardworking attitude my client will want to see you!
The Role - Assembly Technician
- You will be responsible for fitting and wiring PCBS, this will include electrical wiring and mechanical assembly.
- You will be testing the product and ensuring it meets up to the customer specification.
- Maintaining the test equipment
- Participate in any lean activities and look for continuous improvement in the process.
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy and all times.
- Problem solver/ wants to be challenged.
- Interested in engineering and assembly work.
- Experience in an assembly role with be advantageous.
This is a role that is urgently required fro my client and only a 1 stage interview process, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'