TMD Ass Tech_1653580221
£25000 - £29000 per annum
3 months ago
Up to £29,000
Based in Hayes, Middlesex
Must be eligible for SC clearance
An exciting opportunity to join a world leading manufacturer of advanced protection systems used within the defence industry. Reporting to the Tube Manufacturing Supervisor, this organisation is seeking an Assembly Technician to join their team based in Hayes, Middlesex.
In this role you will be manufacturing and assembling parts of Travelling Wave Tubes (TWT) and subassemblies in accordance with required processes and schedules.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assembly and manufacture of high precision, small and medium, Travelling Wave Tubes and subassemblies
- Fine mechanical assembly of specialist parts using braze alloys
- Working in a cleanroom environment
- Precision welding using a laser welder
- Understanding of mechanical measurements, able to use measuring equipment
- Leak checking and other ancillary tasks
- Strong mechanical and/or electro-mechanical assembly experience
- Ability to read engineering diagrams
- Good mechanical knowledge and dexterity
- Attention to detail
To apply, click 'APPLY NOW' and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch, should you have suitable experience.