£14.65 - £19.26 per hour + overtime
about 1 year ago
Assembly Technician - Electro-mechanical
1 year contract (Ongoing - likely extended)
£14.65 p/h (PAYE) - £19.26 per hour (Umbrella)
Due to further expasion, a global distributor of electro-mechanical Scanning Electron Microscopes used within the highly regulated life sciences, manufacturing, research, teaching and clinical fields is now seeking an Assembly Technician to join their busy department in the assembly of their Scanning Electron Microscopes.
This is an initial 1 year rolling contract paying £14.65 per hour (PAYE)/£19.26 per hour (Umbrella), based in the Cambourne, Cambridgeshire area.
Full training will be provided, any kind of technical assembly/test engineering background will be considered.
- Undertake assembly, sub-assembly and functional test of plinth assembly to build/test procedure within flow line.
- Electrical wiring and mechanical assembly of equipment and PCBs.
- Fit column and stages to plinth assembly within the flow line.
- Configure the systems to customer order.
- Responsible for the maintenance of test equipment under his/her care.
- Comply with company health and safety procedures.
- Ensure that Takt Times are achieve.
- Ensure cleanliness of area is maintained at all times.
- Electro-mechanical, mechanical or electrical assembly/build experience
- Technical/transferable experience
- Ability to fault find and repair
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Positive attitude
- Ideally worked in a similar environment/role
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.