£23000 - £28000 per annum
12 months ago
Based in Surrey
Shifts available: earlies and lates weekly rotating.
A market leading technology manufacturing business are looking for a skilled Assembly Technician
Role - Assembly Technician - Surrey
Assemble and build products to agreed specification against planned delivery targets. Problem-solve mechanical , assembly and fabrication issues and support continuous improvements
Key Accountabilities - Assembly Technician - Surrey
- Ensure Works Orders are assembled , built and tested to agreed specification
- Assemble and fabricate components for Prototype development builds
- Support other Manufacturing areas as required
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering on continuous improvement activities
- Maintain build and inspection documentation records
- Assist in the creation of Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow and comply with Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy following all activities
Experience/Skills - Assembly Technician - Surrey
- Flexibility in relation to overtime and shift change requirements to suit business need.
- Hands on experience - mechanical assembly/fitting
- Wiring experience, welding experience
- Production-build background
- Up to date experience of working with workshop equipment eg pillar drill , lathe , mill , grinding wheel
If you are interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'