Up to £30000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
An amazing opportunity to join a highly reputable Training Provider.
To attract the best talent in the market, this training provider are offering a salary of up to £30,000 and this comes with 25 days+ public holidays, pension, gym membership and additional employee benefits.
This training provider deliver a wide range of qualifications within Early Years and Childcare, Business Administration, Customer Services, Team Leading, Management, Supporting Teaching and Learning and Adult Care.
We are now looking for an experienced Trainer and IQA to deliver these programmes up to level 5.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Train, coach and deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment of programmes up to level 5 through a combination of online delivery, face to face delivery and observations.
- Working as part of the delivery team, visiting learners at a variety of sites within the delivery regions.
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2 where applicable.
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the programmes
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to drive quality of teaching and learning across the delivery team through the observation and sampling Strategies.
- Support and monitor the training and support to the training team, towards meeting company and governing body standards and timescales
- Provide continuous support and guidance to the Trainers with all matters regarding training and assessment
- Undertake observations of IQA activity of key learner processes, including teaching, learning & assessment, to support continuous improvement and be involved in the moderation process to ensure a standardised approach is adopted across the team.
- Participate regular team meetings, moderation meetings
- Undertake audits of the Internal Verification system and procedures to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Liaise with the awarding bodies to ensure documentation and records are maintained to the highest standards and complete on time
- Provide support in preparing for visits, assessments and inspections from external stakeholders such as Ofsted and ESFA as well as support with Awarding Body Visits and deal with any action points from External Verification visits
- Work closely with management team on quality matters- identify and prioritise areas for interventions and maintain a good, supportive and constructive relationship with colleagues.
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Hold recognised Internal Quality Assurance Qualification, V1, Level 4
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Vocational competence within Health and Social Care or any of our other programmes e.g. Business
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Adult Care Qualifications to L5 or any of our other programmes
- Experience working as a IQA/Internal Verifier within Adult Care or any of our other programmes.
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
- Flexibility to travel
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, Apprenticeship Coach, Apprenticeship Trainer A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, V1, Internal Verifier, Internal Quality Assurance Level 4. PTLLS, Health and Social Care Trainer, Health and Social Assessor, level 5, Health and Social Level