Automation Tools Architect SC Cleared
+ Amazing Benefits
+ Newest Technologies on the market
+ Competitive Salary
I am looking for someonspecifically focussed on the monitoring tools, configuration of monitoring, alerting and service desk tickets.
The successful applicant will become the toolset SME within a bid team, responsible for all automation tool design and cost elements and production of deployment plans and designs.
Technical knowledge of common business IT infrastructures and the tools required to automate them efficiently
Ability to plan the deployment of new tools and the resources needed to build, test and roll out successfully
Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation
Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation.
In return you'll receive:
- Excellent salary
- Company pension contribution - up to 10%
- Personal and Company target bonus
- Family medical
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Corporate discount scheme card (restaurants, cinema)
- The ability to buy and sell holiday, up to 10 days! On top of your annual leave
- Actively raising money for chosen charities with golf days, pub quizzes and much more!
Priding themselves as a Global organisation with a long list of achievements, now successfully providing to over 100 countries.
Supporting diversity, health and wellbeing in the workplace whilst being renowned as a responsible business.
Believing people are their biggest asset, they actively promote career progression within the company, you'll be working with those who share your skills and passion for IT, whilst working in an environment with the latest cutting edge technology.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
01737 821 064