£549 - £551 per day
12 days ago
3 Months +
AWS DevOps Consultant
Duration: 3 Months - Highly likely to extend
IR 35 Determination: Inside IR35
Rate: £550 a day
AWS DevOps Consultant: This is a key role working with a number of teams within the customer's organisation. In this role, you will be expected to be an expert in the design, architecture and implementation of serverless workloads within AWS. All implementation is conducted through GIT and Terraform so advanced experience of these tools are essential to the role.
You will drive engagement with Product Delivery teams to support the definition of user stories, high level architecture and implementation through IaC development in paired programming sessions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering in collaboration with the product team with robust and innovative security architecture for AWS based workload deployments
- Designing security from the start and supporting the companies cloud first strategy
- Empowering Product Teams to achieve secure delivery underpinning the Cloud First strategy
- An AWS evangelist, passionate about driving innovation with AWS managed services to minimise operational overhead.
- In-depth knowledge of identity and access management and cloud networking.
- A functional understanding of Lambda, Python 3 and the boto3 framework is required for the simple lambda automations but not to the level of a full stack developer.
- Working with multiple terraform templates in git version control to collaborate and help drive the team to solve multiple user stories at once.
Your skills and experience
- Recent and practical experience of designing and implementation within AWS cloud services. Experience of automation tooling and the ability to map out workflows for automation.
- Ability to clearly explain design decisions and help educate other team members in the benefits of different approaches.
- Understanding of cloud technologies; storage, compute, network, api, logging and monitoring etc and how they may interact.
- Working understanding of GDPR, FCA regulations, Privacy regulations and practices.
- Experience of platform and application layer encryption concepts and practices
- Have a broad understanding of multiple AWS services to enable research and discussion for new solutions.
Apply now and I will be in touch to discuss this role and your situation in more depth