Azure Engineer x 2 - DV Cleared
Client: Central Government
Quickview: Azure Stack, Agile, DevOps, MS Certified
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £550 - £600 a day
Please note that this is an DV Cleared role
Azure Engineer: You will develop various infrastructure solutions including Public Cloud e.g. Azure and AWS as well as datacenter / private cloud to deliver high availability, rapidly developed, fully automated solutions using predominately open source software which deliver value to the customer. Advising customers on the latest technologies and methodologies, designing and implementing innovative approaches to their problems using Automation.
Your skills and experience:
- 5-10 years' experience of Azure or equivalent applications development experience
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience across all aspects of IT infrastructure technologies and solutions and DevOps
You will have:
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Hand-on experience of installing, managing and deploying Azure Stack
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Azure. Windows System administration, filesystem concepts etc.
- Fundamental understanding of the architecture of Hybrid Clouds
- Hands-on experience in PowerShell scripting and the typical variety of PowerShell cmdlets with main focus on Azure PowerShell
- Hands-on experience in infrastructure as code, applied with configuration management, automation and orchestration tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth