£37000 - £42000 per annum + Corporate Package
2 months ago
A well known Reseach and Development engineering consultancy are looking to hire an experienced Bid Coordinator to join them due to continued growth. Offering an excellent opportunity you will play a key role in taking ownership of driving the internal bid process, co-ordinating all the internal divisions through to delivery of the bid.
The Bid Coordinator will work with proposals to high profile existing and prospective new customers, co-ordinating costing inputs in conjunction with the programme manager and other disciplines within the business to ensure the professional proposals to customers are delivered ontime. From the bidding process to contract negotiation/award and subsequent customer liaison and support you will be working on all areas of the bid.
You will be able to showcase your experience of coordinating bid proposals simultaneously within demanding constraints with a proactive, "hands-on" attitude and be able to communicate within different disciplines and levels across the organisation.
* Bid Coordination experience within an engineering environment.
* Ensuring that bids to and orders from customers are contractually sound by working with and taking advice from the team Commercial Manager
* Work collaboratively with colleagues in the Programmes, Engineering and Sales and Marketing team to coordinate customer approaches and optimise business-winning opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to enhance their career with the opportunity to progress to a Bid Manager and take full ownership of the internal processes.
- Bid Coordination / Management
- Bid Writing
- Engineering background - ideally underpined by a degree in a STEM subject
- Able to develop a sound understanding of internal and external customer bid processes.
For more information regarding this Bid Manager role please send your CV now !